Experienced Columbus Plumbers and Plumbing Contractors
Specializing In Plumbing Repairs & Remodeling
With over 40 years of experience in the Columbus, Ohio area, Drains-N-Pipes has been providing the best in plumbing repairs and plumbing installations for both homeowners and businesses.
Customer service is our number one priority. Our professional Columbus plumbers always arrive on time and are ready to solve any plumbing problems you may have. With Drains-N-Pipes serving as your Columbus plumber, you can expect nothing but the best and an abundance of plumbing services to help you when the unexpected plumbing emergency strikes!
Why Call Us For Your Plumbing Needs Today
- We show up on-time. Your time is precious and valuable. If we run into a problem, we make sure we call ahead and let you know. Our on-time plumbers are dedicated to solve your problems in a timely manner.
- Excellent Customer Service. We take the time to explain what needs to be done and explain the process of solving your plumbing problems. Our plumbers listen to your concerns, and we answer all your questions.
- Our trucks, are rolling warehouses, and contain everything we need so we can do the job right the first time! Whether you need a plumbing upgrade, or just need an emergency plumber, each of our trucks are fully stocked to handle any plumbing emergency.
- Invoice Shock. Only with our plumbers do you get straight forward pricing. You know the exact amount before the work begins so you can decide. We charge you by the job and will never charge you for the amount of time it takes to complete a plumbing job.
- Experience. Drains-N-Pipes is a family owned and operated business. With nearly 40 years experience in the Columbus, Ohio area, and hundreds of satisfied customers- you can have confidence that you will also get a great job.
Columbus Water Heater Specialists
Our professional Columbus water heater contractors are ready to help! If you need water heater maintenance or a complete new hot water system installation, the water heater professionals at Drains-N-Pipes have the training and expertise to get the job done right. We can help to recommened the best type of water heater for your specific residential or commercial application. Whether you need electric water heater repairs, a new gas water heater, or an upgraded tankless water heater, Drains-N-Pipes is the Columbus plumber you can count on to take care of your hot water heater needs.
Clogged Drains? Let Us Solve All Your Drain Cleaning Needs!
A slow draining or completely stopped drain can be a major hassle. Store-bought treatments you can do at home may be tempting, but most of these drain cleaners don't get to the root of the problem. A proper drain cleaning and clearing, completed by a trained, licensed Colubus plumber with the appropriate tools and methods is the best way to guarantee your drains are free of clogs and operate worry-free.
Full-Time Service Plumber Needed
Drains-N-Pipes is looking for a full-time, reliable Service Plumber, with 5-10 years of plumbing experience preferred.
Plumbing Repair Specialists in the Columbus Area
Drains-N-Pipes is your source for reliable plumbing repairs in the Colubus area. Whether your kitchen sink has sprung a leak or your toilet is overflowing, our expert plumbing contractors are here to answer your plumbing emergencies. Our team of professional plumbers have the tools and experience to take care of any residential or commercial plumbing problem you may have with precision and ease. So the next time you are in need of plumber repairs, remember to call the experts at Drains-N-Pipes!
- Does your home have clogged pipes?
- The Importance of German Village Septic Cleaning
- Berwick Drain Cleaning: Leave it to the Professionals
How To Tell If You Have Clogged Pipes Clogged, dirty pipes can lead to a variety of other plumbing… Read More
German Village septic cleaning is one of the most important home maintenance jobs that homeowners should be able to perform… Read More
Drain problems can be very troublesome. Imagine if water that is supposedly in the sewers already comes back up your… Read More